Things that happened in Prague today:
1. Delta sent my cousin’s luggage to Los Angeles for some reason and gave him a “cosmetics case” with some toiletries and an XL T-shirt to make up for it.
2. My uncle left his folder with all important info for the trip on a bus, which we then found parked and locked, with no driver in sight. We had to wait for him to come back, although Czech people are very willing to help but only know enough English to direct you to the airport.
3. I ordered beef sirloin for lunch and it inexplicably came with a side of a slice of lemon topped with whipped cream and cranberries. I just ate the whipped cream and berries off the lemon, because what else are you supposed to do?
4. My cousin barfed, probably because of the nasty egg sandwich they served us on the plane.
5. My legs feel like they’re going to fall off.